Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday night and I feel alright. Actually I have a small headache starting but I'm sure that will end once I get out of the apartment. Heading to a movie tonight--The Help. It looks interesting.

Saturday night I'm headed to an event here in town. The company bought a table and then we had some extra tickets so I grabbed one and am looking forward to attending. It's cocktail attire so I get to get dressed up. Now to go through the closet and see what I have with me that might be acceptable for the event.

Banana muffins are on the menu for this weekend and the folks at work will get the fruit of my labour on Monday. Other than that no plans for the weekend but I suspect after two nights out and some baking I'll be tired and ready for the next weekend.

At the end of the month I'm off to Edmonton for a couple of days. Work for two and then one for me! Looking forward to that short trip. I will get to catch up with a former co-worker. Should be a good time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer:

Exciting weekend plans for sure. Good for you that you decided to go to the "dress up" event. I'm sure you will have fun. You know the end of the month is not that far away so you will be in Edmonton before you know it. The babies will house sit for you while you are gone.

Happy baking weekend!

Edith

Jack said...

Jennifer:

That's great that you are getting to go out to a 'black tie' affair, sounds fun! Hope you have a good time. I hear The Help is a very good movie, am going to wait until it comes out on DVD, then watch it. Hope you have some needed 'you' time in Edmonton! The muffins sound yummy! Have a great weekend.

Jack