Thursday, October 27, 2011

Wednesday...
Isn't it funny how getting off work early can blow your entire schedule. I was happy to walk out the door early. It was a long day in many ways and I knew my brain had shut down...so I left 15 minutes early. Which meant I got home by 15 after 5 with a stop at the grocery store on the way...so when I turned on the tv was surprised by the choices and selection. I finished supper before 6pm where I haven't been home from wrok before 6pm in a long time...so now at 6:45pm I'm tired and the night seems very long.

T and I have had 4 sessions with the personal trainer. It's going quite well. We will have a total of 10 before I leave on holiday. Yeah...holiday!!

Thursday...
I'm staring down the door to Friday and am very much looking forward to it. I have this Friday afternoon off...same as last Friday. With any luck I won't have a ton of work on my mind. I got a ton of stuff done today and felt great when I skipped out the door at 5pm. I waited around for a co-worker and by 5:30pm we were out the door to a wine tasting. YEAH. It was nice and given the opportunity I'd go again except that this was the last one for this year. Oh well.

Weekend plans...to finally vaccuum the living room carpet. I have been avoiding this for a while. It's only the size of a large rug but just hasn't happened the past couple of weekends.llllaaaazzzzyyyyyy

Not much new here in FMMA. No snow yet which surprises some folks. We had snow on the ground in a couple parts of town last weekend but it certainly didn't last beyond the beginning of the day. No expectation of snow this weekend but one never knows at this time of year.

3 comments:

Jack said...

Hi Jennifer,

Glad to hear your sessions with the personal trainer are going well, and also glad you are in a countdown mode to your holiday. Have a great, short Friday and a great weekend. Seems you would have had a sticking snow by now, but I am sure since November is just right around the corner, you will get a snow soon.

Jack

Anonymous said...

Jennifer:

It is great to hear the personal trainer is going well. It only takes little things to make us happy like unexpectedly leaving work 15 minutes early and getting ahead of work traffic. Now that you have been to a wine testing show you'll be on the look out for more when they start up again.

Hard to keep ahead of kitten fur when you have carpet. The good news is if it is a small rug it won't take you long.

Enjoy Friday afternoon off and enjoy the weekend.

Edith

Anonymous said...

hi Jennier

You are so right about a few extra minutes off from work. Seems like a real treat when we get an hour or so off.

Hope your Friday afternoon off was good, time for you and what you want, not what is expected at the office.

Glad to hear the trainer is going well, hard to believe vacation is coming so soon!!

It's Sunday afternoon here, with a wet nor'easter blowing, the rain is trying to "thicken" up as it's right around the zero mark. Great day to stay in and veg or possibly do some cleaning, naw, think I'll use the laptop instead!

Enjoy your day ... Lori B