Monday, October 17, 2011

SUNDAY
-6. Yep, -6 this morning. It certainly isn't a record but it is the first time since my arrival in FMMA that we have hit this temp. It is a crisp morning and the sun is shining bright and high in the sky. My two furry idiots have yet to understand the joy of sleeping in a sun beam and seem to spend nap time in dark closets or under furniture.

On tap for today is some cooking and baking. I have hopes of making some mini-meatloafs and salmon cakes to freeze and eat at a later date. The freezer is empty and I get lazy in the mornings and can't seem to throw together a lunch. Funny how I am up for 90 minutes before I walk out the door but can't seem to make lunch for myself. Thank goodness for plastic containers and freezers.

MONDAY
How's your Monday? Mine is almost over and that is ok with me. No big issues but it just seemed like a long day...you know?

There is a commercial on tv for optometrists and it freaks me out. The lady has eyes painted onto her eye lids and they look horrid. It totally grosses me out. Yep...you are welcome for that weird share.

Made the final payment for my trip to Argentina...now to buy the plane ticket. UGH. The price keeps going up and my visa has yet to come down....so it won't be a purchase until next month. And in 46 days I will be on that plane heading to Argentina.

And in 68 days it will be Christmas....think about it.

And in 53 days it is my birthday!!! and this year, I celebrate in Argentina....whoooo hoooo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer:

I hear you about that eye commercial. I find it wierd too.

What a wonderful birthday and Christmas gift to yourself to go to Argintina.

Edith

Jack said...

Hi Jennifer,

Yes, Argentina here you come, in just a matter of weeks. Yes, Christmas will be upon us before we know it! I think the colder that it gets, the fur babies will eventually find that niche of a sunbeam to lie in!

Jack

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,

I know exactly which eye commercial you mean, it's really weird!!

Argentina here she comes .... it will be here before you know it and what a time you will have. Not many of us can say we spent our birthday in Argentina, I hope you aren't too tired to celebrate it a bit - at least a toast or two!!

Cheers ... Lori B.