Tuesday, July 26, 2011

This time tomorrow night I will be at the airport. Yep, I'm outta here. For 24 hours. I am attending a one day training session in Edmonton on Thursday. I'm looking forward to meeting some more of my co-workers and to learning something new.

I had hoped to have an extra day to meet people and spend time with them, but that isn't possible given the staffing shortage we are under going--anyone want a job? So I fly in Wednesday night and back Thursday night. Just in time for the long weekend!! WHOO HOO!!

No time for shopping in Edmonton...boo. Guess I will have to wait until the next trip--September.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer:

Have a great short trip to Edmonton. I'm sure you will enjoy meeting more co-workers and learning more about your company. You are like a sponge soaking up information. I guess the girls will get by easily for such a short time without you.

Tell us about the trip when you get back.

Edith

Jack said...

Hi Jennifer,

Have a great short trip to Edmonton. Bummer about not being able to shop, but September will be here before you know it.

Jack

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,

Hope you had fun in Edmonton. Always good to meet co-workers, to be able put a face to names that you may have heard. We know you will get back to Edmonton to shop in the near future.

Have a great long weekend, of course, as you know, we don't have that day off, but looking forward to Gold Cup Friday off. Edith doesn't have to worry about that anymore!! Every day is a great day now for her.

Lori B.

Anonymous said...

Hey ... I am really missing you and wondering what you are doing!?