Thursday, July 21, 2011

Camping trip is booked but prediction is for rain. I'm going anyway.

I waited until last night to book and early in the evening the weather showed sunny all weekend. By the time I made the reservation and checked the weather again the prediction was for rain. Ah well...it could change again.

Went out tonight and bought some supplies. Will probably stop tomorrow night and pick up a cooler before I head out of town.

The only worry is what I will find when I arrive home on Sunday...I suspect two cats will be a bit annoyed when I do not return home to wait on them hand and foot. Ah well. I'm obviously willing to take the risk.

5 comments:

Jack said...

Hi Jennifer,

Hope you have a great time, and that the weather will cooperate, at least somewhat. Have fun, and happy weekend.


Jack

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,

Enjoy the camping, hopefully the sun will shine for you! Will be interesting to hear what the babies were up to while you're gone. They might think it's another long separation - be prepared for anything from them :)

Lori B.

Anonymous said...

Jennifer:

You love camping Jennifer so rain or shine I am positive that you will have a great time exploring and taking pictures.

The girls will be fine for a couple of days with their food and litter but I'm curious as to what mischief they might decide to get into without any parental supervision. Your next blog update should be most interesting when you give us the report.

Edith

Anonymous said...

Jennifer:

You love camping Jennifer so rain or shine I am positive that you will have a great time exploring and taking pictures.

The girls will be fine for a couple of days with their food and litter but I'm curious as to what mischief they might decide to get into without any parental supervision. Your next blog update should be most interesting when you give us the report.

Edith

Anonymous said...

They will get over it! They will fall all over you when you get home. They don't seem to be able to hold a grudge. Give them a big kiss from me. Colleen