Thursday, July 7, 2011

Apparently I'm not good with dates. Yes, the birthday was today. How did we celebrate? Extra time out on the deck. Yep, wild times.

I have tomorrow off. YEAH!! It's all part of an earned time off system at work. Basically, every four weeks you get a Friday off. So..it's official I've been at my new job for a month. Hard to believe. Still loving it...and everyone. I made brownies earlier this week and they were certainly well received.

I had thought about camping this weekend but the forcast is for rain the next three days...although at this point the sky is still blue so I guess I would have been safe for tonight. Oh well. I need to do some running around town with offices who have the convienent hours of only being open between 8-5, M-F which happens to be the hours I work. So chores for Friday. Perhaps that will mean I get out on the weekend for a walk and photos...or not. We'll see...taking it easy.

3 comments:

Jack said...

Hi Jennifer,

Happy Friday off to you! Looking forward to seeing some pics of town, if you have the time & inclination to do that this weekend. Enjoy your long weekend.

Jack

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,

It really is hard to believe you have been at the job for a month, doesn't seem that long ago that we had lunch prior to your heading out!

Hope the rain holds off for you if you're checking out town on foot. Enjoy your extra time off, hopefully the "chores" won't take up your whole day.

Enjoy ... Lori B.

Anonymous said...

Jennifer: I can't believe you are there a month either! Wow. After today, I have 2 days left to work then vacation leading to retirment on Aug. 1. I'm frantic trying to tie up loose ends.

I'm so happy tht you are happy at the job!

Edith