Monday, August 6, 2012

Got the apartment that I was hoping for. YEAH!! I keep looking at the floor plan I was given and sighing. There is so much space in the apartment we will truly be lost and the cats can have their own bedroom--NOT. LOL. The second bedroom will become a wonderful craft room for me. You have no idea how excited I am to move into this much larger apartment. I did live in a smaller bachelor pad in Iqaluit but I also didn't have 2 furry pets sharing the space with me at that time and the layout was much better.

Our latest bit of entertainment is playing with the new laser pointer I bought. Oh my goodness someone thinks that is the bomb. Actually both of them do. Even Tundra will run up and down the hallway to get after the light. They recognize the sound of the chain attached to it and they know I keep it under my pillow....too smart for me....

Off to the head office in Red Deer tomorrow and then Calgary Wednesday evening and Thursday and then home Thursday night....man I love this company. :)

3 comments:

Jack said...

Jennifer,

So very glad you got the apartment! Now you can semi relax and move ahead with cable, other utilities, etc. Those laser pointers are great, and it's a riot watching them chase after the red dot. Sounds like a lot of traveling for you, don't wear yourself out in the first few days!

Jack

Anonymous said...

Jennifer"

So happy you got the apartment. A big worry off your mind. Now you can move on with other plans like your utilities and moving your furniture, fowarding address for Canada Post. So happy packing.

Edith

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,

Glad to hear you got the apartment you wanted - lots of space and it won't take long to fill it! Now it will be easier to make other plans when you know where you are going to live and actually have an address to ship things to.

Love the glasses by way, they look very modern and retro at the same time! Guess that tells my age!! Hope all goes well with the kitties in their kitty hotel while you travel with big red. Are you still with the same company just in another city, or is it a total new employer?

Lori B.