Monday, July 2, 2012

I'm back from vacation. It was fantastic. I really enjoyed the trip. I was so relaxed and out of touch with the outside world that I had no idea most days what day it was. That is truly a wonderful way to spend a vacation. I arrived back in Fort McMurray on Friday evening and spent the majority of Saturday and Sunday trying to get my energy back. Over 5000 km in 14 days makes for a tired driver. But a happy one.

I spent part of Sunday and today (Monday) downloading photos from the memory cards and creating the back up folders. I should have a nice post for you later in the week with lots of amazing photos.

Am already glad that it is a short week at work because 2 weeks away is going to take some catching up from. Thanks for checking in...see you in a few days.

3 comments:

Jack said...

Hi Jennifer,

A BIG Welcome Back! So glad to hear you had a great time, and we are looking forward to seeing all of your photos and to hopefully hear your stories of camping life!

Jack

Anonymous said...

Jennifer:

The stories and pictures will be a real treat to see and hear. Looking forward to it and hope your week at work goes well.

Edith

Anonymous said...

Hey Jennifer,

Sounds like it was a great time, it seemed to fly by! Watching weather while you were on your trip and it sounded like it should have been great for camping. Looking forward to seeing the pictures. A short week is always nice! I was off yesterday as well so this is really short week for me - wish they were all 3 day work weeks!!

Chow for now ... Lori B.