Saturday, October 27, 2012

Back from Edmonton. It was a good if not short trip. I had an employee meeting Friday morning and spent the rest of my day at the hotel working. A short supper followed by a bit of conversation with an old pal and then off to bed for me--I'm such a party animal. Saturday my big stop was at Ikea of course. Frames for more of the art work that I seem to forever be collecting.

Then a short stop to pick up lunch and then on the highway back to Grande Prairie. Tonight I am attempting to put together the two shelves I bought at the Brick last weekend. I am just over half way finished of putting the first one together and am taking a well needed break. I think the second one will need to wait until tomorrow as my patience will surely be gone by the time I am finished the first one.

My two furry companions survived their two days of freedom and unbeknownst to them at the moment they will have another 5 days and 4 nights of freedom this week as I make my way North to La Crete and High Level. That is if Hudson survives the weekend. She is hyper tonight and testing the little remaining patience I have left from the shelf building. Right now she is up on her kitty condo playing with the curtains. AURGH.

Poor little bugger...its my fault she's hyper---no exercise while I was away...but she really knows how to push buttons. LOL

My shelf is the one on the left...times two. Pics once I finally get them together.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer: I'm glad it was you putting the shelves together and not me! They look great. Glad you made it back safely from Edmonton.

Edith

Jack said...

Hi Jennifer,

Your shelves look great!! Glad you had a safe trip over the weekend. Maybe can have some time to play with the girls using the laser thingy, that should wear them out! Have a good week this week.

Jack

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,

A successful trip - new shelving units, how fun!! Except following directions and trying to put together!! Hope the second one went together easier than the first, it sounded like you were frustrated with it.

Good the girls are getting used to time without mom as you are heading out again. I will have to google earth La Crete and High Level to see how far north they are. Enjoy the time there, although I believe it is for work so hope you have some time to explore, if possible.

Lori B.