Sunday, October 21, 2012

I was out yesterday trying to pick up a shelving unit (x2) for my living room and while I came home empty handed (until Tuesday) at one of my stops I bought--the carrot. It is a stuffed toy with feathers at the top and apparently is full of some of the best cat nip on the go. The cats have been fighting over it since I introduced them to it. They were very entertaining last night and were having some great fights--ears back, tails puffed up, backs arched. Quite amusing.  Tundra seems to be winning most of the time. She lays on the carrot and then Hudson can't reach it and no one can see it--fatty cat.

It is snowing again today. We had snow earlier in the week and you can feel the nip in the air on the way to work now every day. I'm looking forward to winter. I want to get my craft room set up and spend time in there working on more scrap-booking while my two lazy kitties sleep on the bed beside me.

Off to Edmonton again this coming weekend. I need to be there Friday am for work and it is good timing because I wanted to go down on Friday anyway for a night or two. My Christmas shopping is almost finished believe it or not and I think I could get it finished this weekend if I was super smart and even into the mail before November starts.






These were from earlier in the week. It melted but I think we will soon have snow that stays.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer: Snow - I'm ok with waiting longer to see that on PEI. Almost finished of your Christmas shopping - congratulations! You are way ahead of us. Have fun in Edmonton!

Edith

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,

The pictures are great to look at, but like Edith, I am not looking forward to it here! Hopefully we won't have any for a while yet. I'm impressed with the shopping, no doubt you have to send you presents so having it all done early is a real bonus for you. Enjoy Edmonton, since you have most of the xmas shopping done, maybe some for yourself while there!
Lori B.

Jack said...

Hi Jennifer,

Great photos! I hope you have a great time in Edmonton. Snow already there?, sorry, but I'm not ready for it here yet. Have a great rest of the week!

Jack