Saturday, November 3, 2012

And I'm back. The short trip to Edmonton was delightful. Caught up with a friend and did some frame shopping at Ikea. I always think I've finished framing my stuff and then I find more. I did it again this time. I had all the unframed art in a pile and measured everything then when I came home and opened a drawer I found more! Ah. I think I have a problem. LOL I will never have enough wall space to hang it all no matter what size house I end up with. Guess I should consider some sort of rotation process for it.

The shelves are up and the cats decided not to knock anything down from it. Pictures later today. My boss and my bosses boss are coming up to visit next week and I'm having them over for wine noe night to show off the apartment and pet the cats. The bosses boss is a big animal lover and I'm sure my furry pals will be happy to have the company.

I was travelling from Monday till Friday this past week and the two furry roommates were pretty happy to see me and were never far from my side. And even today are still close at hand. Furry purries on a Saturday morning. Does life get any better?

My new chair is in and will be delivered on Monday--hopefully. I am hoping I don't regret the colour decision of purple when I see it. It might be a lot of purple.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer: Good to hear from you. So we are buying purple chairs now instead of shoes. Interesting. You obviously do have a lot of art work and if you were to frame every beautiful picture you took over the last few years you would have an exhibition in a gallery as many of them are exhibition quality. Glad to hear the kittens were good while you were away and gave you much loved attention upon your return. Happy 'hosting' with the bosses.

Edith

Jack said...

Hi Jennifer,

Hope you are enjoying your new chair. Have a good weekend.

Jack