Tuesday, February 28, 2012

They seem to have changed blogger around...it is weird but I think I like it better than the old look.

So...one of my friends needs your thoughts and prayers tomorrow as their other (better?) half goes in for surgery. Jack--we are thinking of you and yours.

Here's the remainder of the photos up to the 25th from my photo of the day challenge.

Day 16. Something new.

 Day 18. Drink
Day 17. Time
 
Day 19. Something you hate to do. I picked picking up broken glass. I did not need to 'fake' this photo.

 Day 20. Handwriting. This is from the diary I kept on my trip to Paris/India this spring.

Day 22. Where you work. This is my office.
 Day 24. Inside the bathroom cabinet. I don't have a cabinet bt this is where I keep all my stuff.
 Day 25. Something green. My tea cozy.
Day 28. Money.
 Day 26. Night.
Day 23. Shoes. Yes, I have more than flip flops...but honestly I wear these evening and weekends...probably the most used shoe in my house.
Day 21. A fave pic of you. I love this picture of me from 2006 when I was in Pangnirtung.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer:

I always enjoy looking at your pictures. I know Jack reads the blog. My prayers go out to your friend Jack. I really hope the surgery goes well.

Edith

Jack said...

Hi Jennifer:

Many, many thanks for your thoughts & prayers, and for Edith's as well!!Woke up once, but back asleep now..hopefully they were conscious enough to know they survived. I love the ice on the credit card photo, and the tea cozy's face. Almost 80 here today, very very abnormal for March 1st!

Jack

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,

Don't know what's up with the net at work, I can read your posts, but can't reply! Not always on the computer at home at night so am late getting this to you. My thoughts to you to Jack - hope patient is recovering well. Sending best wishes and thoughts from PEI for a speedy and healthy recovery.

Jennifer, I've always loved the pic of you from the North, your eyes are fantastic! And flip flops, with all those shoes, you show us flip flops!! I know, around home it's comfort that counts not so much style.

The pics are all great, it must be fun comparing with the other people in the group.

Hope all is well ... Lori B.