Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Here's the photo of the day....phone. It is a picture of the blackberry that I wear at/for work. It vibrates when  I get an email or a call is coming in...which is all the time. Even when I'm not wearing it I get phantom vibrations on my hip.



Here's a picture of my living room. I finally got a couple more pictures framed...see water colours on the left side. Top one from Paris, bottom one from Argentina. The prints over the tv are all from Nunavut....and the new glass case on the left for keeping the cats away from my carvings. Awesome.


It's Wednesday night, I'm hanging on the couch watching tv, surfing the net and trying to stay awake until closer to bed time. Hudson is incredibly curled up under the blanket beside me. She has taken to occasionally sleeping under a blanket which is a new thing in the past couple months.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer:

Hi Jennifer: I like the glass case to hold the carvings. A good plan to keep carvings safe from cats.

I had coffee with Andy Gallant yesterday morning. He has a brother who lives and works in Ft. McMurray. Just getting ready to retire. I don't know which company he works for. His name is Alvin.

Edith

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,

Looks like the photography is going well and that you are enjoying it. Very interesting pics, I never would of thought of taking some of them, bubbles and dishes! Bet it's nice during the cold weather to have the cat curl right up with you, nice and cozy for both of you!

Pretty mild here today, started with cold and snow, had a bit of sunshine, then rain, now just mild outside. Crazy how it can be so cold for a few days and then above zero!

Take care ... Lori B.