Monday, February 13, 2012

Here's my pics from the photo challenge thus far this month...
These are not in order of day...

Day 1. Your view.
 Day 3. Hands.
 Day 4. A stranger.

Day 6. Dinner
 Day 9. Front door
 Day 7. button

Day 11. Makes you happy
 Day 13. Blue.
 Day 12. Inside your closet


Day 2 Words (I went with a picture of pictures...which needs no words. Ordering gelato in Argentina...pointing to pictures...no words needed)
 Day 8 Sun (This was from Nunavut, 2007.)
Day 5. 10am (This was the closet to 10am I could find any of my recent photos had been taken)

Day 14 Heart.

I'll try and update more often.

2 comments:

Jack said...

Hi Jennifer,

What excellent photos you take! You amaze all of us. Glad you are 'back' posting again, we have missed hearing from you. Happy Valentine's Day!

Jack

Anonymous said...

Jennifer:

Happy Valentine's Day. Thanks for posting a picture of a valentine of buttons! Pictures are unique and you are master of unique pictures. I hope you are having a great day.

Edith