Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Not much new and exciting going on the past week. I'm sitting on the couch right now sipping my morning tea and listening to Tundra purr. She loves tea time with me. I have nothing to do but pet her so she kneeds the air while I rub her belly.

It's our favorite time of the day...

Dave started work yesterday and so far so good. LOL He will be working 12 hour shifts for 7 days in a row which means he will work all weekend...so I can get caught up on my home stuff and maybe do some scrapbooking. Plus I see a cooking marathon in my future as I am out of my freezer lunches.

Yep, pretty boring stuff going on around here.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer: You do enjoy cooking for the weekend and making tons of future meals. You are so organized with that so good luck. Sounds like you know how to make your kitty happy!

Edith

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,

A free weekend is a great time to get some crafting and cooking done. The kitties will be glad to have you home, no doubt they will be underfoot and trying to help with the scrapbooking! I can visualize them playing with the little pieces of "stuff" that you cut up to use.

Hope Dave enjoys the new job, too bad it takes him away for so many days, but better that than no job to go to!

Enjoy your weekend ... Lori B.

Jack said...

Hi Jennifer,

No, not boring at all! It's great that you get some 'alone' time, it will give you time to play with the girls and get all of cook-a-thon done. Dave will be back in no time! Have a great rest of the weekend!

Jack