Monday, July 8, 2013

Happy Birthday to my little girls...a day late(?) Can you believe that I have had these two cats for almost 3 years? I can't. LOL

So I've been hanging with a special someone for about a month now--actually we first met for tea a month ago today. He's been occupying a lot of my time and I'm ok with that. LOL. He is very nice and nice to me and the cats. Heck, he even remembered their names from the first time he met them. He even gets down on the floor and plays with them. I know. :) Oh, and did I mention he does dishes! Without being asked?!

We've gone on driving trips to explore the local surroundings and are headed to the US this coming weekend for a very short trip. He's British you see and needs to cross over the border to activate his visa. I'm just tagging along for the ride--you know me, always up for a road trip.


Couple photos from Canada Day Parade.

3 comments:

Jack said...

Hi Jennifer,

Happy belated birthday to your 2 girls!! So glad to hear you are keeping company with a special guy! It's shame you can't make the drive to North Carolina so we could visit, LOL. Have a great road trip! Also, best greetings to Edith & Lori!!!

Jack

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,

Yes, I am still alive!! Haven't been using computer much at home these days and, as you can tell by the time, I'm not at home right now! Taking a quick "catch up with friend" break. It's wonderful that you are enjoying the company of someone special, and of course, that he enjoys cats too! Have a great trip to the US on the weekend, any particular destination you 2 are taking in, or just jumping in a rig and driving?

Hello to Jack! Didn't realize you were in North Carolina. I spent 2 years in Va Beach, I'm a navy brat! Dad did an exchange with an American Naval guy. Beautiful spot!!

Safe travels Jennifer ... Lori B.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer: Happy birthday to the girls. Number 3 already eh? Wow, those girls have a lot of miles on them for 3 years of age. I'm glad your fella has time for the girls. Makes him even more special. Hope you have a really good trip South of the border. Keep the blog going and telling us how things are going.

Hi back at you Jack!

Edith