Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday...yeah! There seem to be a lot of people at work who are happy that today is Friday. I guess everyone had as long a week as I did. We were under the gun to get some information in and my group did a great job. I'm so proud and happy with them for getting it in on time.

The two furry roommates are full of spit and vinegar this morning and are chasing each other around the apartment. Maybe that means the weather is going to be super nice for the weekend...maybe it means they found the cat nip I put on their new scratching post. I suspect it is the cat nip.

Two weeks today I will be heading to Edmonton and within 12 hours of my arrival in Edmonton I will be flying out on my next adventure. Ah, adventure how I seek and cherish you.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,

Furry friends might be realizing that they will be on their own again soon!! No doubt you have a cat sitter lined up for them. We are expecting a blizzard here tomorrow, so needless to say, today is beautiful, the old "calm before the storm" day! Your office staff aren't the only ones that are glad it's Friday, I'm really looking forward to the weekend too - got some magazines, books and will enjoy not being able to get out tomorrow!

Enjoy your weekend ... Lori B.

Anonymous said...

Jennifer: It is hard to believe that it is only two weeks to your build in Vietnam. As you waited for this Friday to pass just think how anxious you will be for the next two Friday's to pass. Savour your time with the kittens before you leave as you will miss them when you are gone. They have learned to survive without you but they'll be happy for your return.

Edith