Tuesday, January 10, 2012

When I took my 2011 calendar down last week I realized that I didn't have a 2012 one to replace it. This is a very rare occourance for me as I normally get one of two foor Christmas. What is a girl to do? Make one!


I took the pictures as I was on my way out the door so they aren't the best...but you get an idea of what I acheived. My sister and I received page a day calendars a couple of years ago. We LOVE shoes. It seemed a shame to toss the pages and I knew some day I'd find something to do with them...and I finally have. You may be thinking this doesn't look like a calendar....I printed off on paper an actual calendar to attach to the bottom. I already have a plan for February's shoes. And yes, the cute girl at the bottom is me. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer:

What a creative person you are. You'll love your calendar and each month will be so special for you. I can forsee calendars made by Jennifer for next year's Christmas presents!

Edith

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,

What a neat idea, especially since you had saved the shoe pics! You are a crafty lady!! Before I read the little girl was you, I surmised it was your niece, how cute you are!!

Have a great weekend ... Lori B.

Jack said...

Hi Jennifer,

You definitely are creative! I am sure you'll love the calendar all year long. What a cutie you were as a little girl, and still are today!

Jack