Sunday, August 25, 2013

Yep, another week come and gone. I headed out camping again this weekend. Headed out Friday after work and got a great camping spot. Not on the lake like I wanted but close to the waterfront and in a nice quiet place. I had the tent and tarp up in record time and was able to have a small fire for a little while--the rain put a damper on it around 9ish. Saturday was nice and sunny so a couple of walks and lots of reading my book.

Nothing too exciting. Sunday night after bedtime there was lots of rain and I found myself packing up early in the morning just as it started to rain again. Back to GP for a npa and some time with the kitties. :) Then some shopping for the upcoming camping trip--yes, another one. D and I are headed North this week. Leaving Wednesday even when I get off work and coming back Monday. We are following the same path that Kim and I took last summer but obviously not as far.

I haven't had a chance to flip through my photos yet but when I do I will hopefully post a couple.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer: That is great that you are getting to go camping as often as you want to. That is what makes a great summer - doing the things you enjoy doing when you want to do them. Enjoy next weekend!

Edith

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,

Hope this coming weekend camping will be sunshine and not rain. Last 2 weekends sound like you got rained out, which isn't fun! Nice to hear D is going with you, I'm sure you enjoy your solo trips, but this should be really great to have him and get a bit of hiking and sight seeing in as well. Shopping for 2 - how nice does that sound?? The kitties will be used to flying solo on the weekends now so that's one less worry leaving them alone for a few days.

Enjoy the rest of your week and have a fantastic weekend!

Also Jack and Edith, hope you both have a great long weekend too!

Lori B.

Jack said...

Jennifer,

Have a wonderful trip with D! So glad you are getting to go camping again, you so much enjoy it. The Kitties will be fine while you're gone. Happy wonderful long weekend to you! Also, happy long weekend to both Edith & Lori!

Jack