Wednesday, January 30, 2013

24 days until I leave for Vietnam. Yeah!! My visa came back yesterday so I am good to go. Looking forward to the trip but it still seems a bit far away at the same time. I think once Friday and February roll around it will seem that much more real.

What have I been doing in  January? Not sure. LOL. I seem to be keeping busy but couldn't really tell you doing what because I am not sure myself. LOL. I'm sure though that there will be news when I finally hit Vietnam so stay tuned for that.

Hope everyone is surviving January.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Jennifer,

Good to hear you are keeping busy, no doubt with thoughts of Vietnam getting closer to the front of the think tank!! January seems to have flown by, we've had lots of very cold weather, but today much milder. There is currently freezing rain and an announcement was made that the schools were keeping the kids an hour later due to the number of accidents and the icy roads.
Hope "your friend" is still on the scene, nice to have someone to share adventures with.

Looking forward to your Vietnam blog entries!!

Take care and stay warm .. Lori B.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer: Great to get an update here from you. You will have a great time at the build in Vietnam. You will be packed and gone before you know it. Hope Valentine's Day is a super happy one for you.

Edith

Jack said...

Hi Jennifer,

Glad to hear from you, have missed your updates. Didn't January fly by! Can't wait for your posts from Vietnam, it will be here before you know it!

Jack