Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas day has come and gone once again. Funny how it takes so long to get ready for one day. I spent Christmas eve with the new guy. We dined on lamb, watched Christmas shows and I convinced him to let me open a present. Gotta keep up the family tradition!

Christmas day was lovely and full of so many wonderful presents from family and friends. I spent my afternoon and evening doing some scrap-booking. I completed 4 pages and was pretty happy with my accomplishment. Tried to do some additional pages today-was thinking of doing a calendar page like last year but after many attempts was not able to find something I liked. The table is covered in papers, photos and accessories as is the floor and all the space around the table. I put a blanket over it last night to keep the kitty cats out of it and will again tonight cause I'm hoping to do some more this coming weekend and putting it all away seems like a really big chore.

The tree though is coming down tonight/tomorrow. I know it seems early but I have an itch to re-arrange the furniture and the tree is in the way of accomplishing that. I'm starting to not like the shelves I have up--they seem cluttered. Not sure how to fix that problem....

Less than 60 days until I leave for my trip to Vietnam. I am pretty excited about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer: You obviously love scrap booking. I've never tried it but with your photo talent I see it as a natural fit for you. Glad you had 'company' on Christmas Eve. I'm sure the girls were good company on Christmas Day. Good luck with the re-arranging of the furniture!!!

Edith

Jack said...

Hi Jennifer,

Glad you had a great Christmas! I'm coming back from the beach tomorrow, so will check back on your blog soon. I hope everyone has a Happy New Year 2013! Have a great New Year's!

Jack