Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I've been ignoring you. I don't seem to have a lot of energy at the moment and sitting on the couch watching tv after work for a couple of hours until I fall asleep is about all I can handle. Work is busy and my boss is away for a few weeks due to illness so I'm sorta running the show again...if I'm not running it I'm certainly out front pulling it.

Either way I've been neglecting you and I fell bad about that. This is a short message...I'm tired and my brain is lacking concentration skills. It should all sort itself out in the next couple of weeks. The days are getting longer I have vacation plans looming and summer is almost here. Plus the green of the grass and trees popped this past week which will no doubt bring my mood around.

Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Jack said...

Hi Jennifer,

Good to hear from you, albeit short. Take care of yourself and get as much rest as you can get. I am sure doing 2 people's jobs can really be exhausting. Yes, you do have things to look forward to, your camping trip, and spring/summer! Enjoy the comfort and love of your 2 fur girls.

Jack

Anonymous said...

Jennifer: I was going to go to your last post today and tell you we missed you and missed hearing from you. When I opened up your blog there was the update from you. So I want you to know we are happy to hear from you no matter how short or how long you make your blog entry.

Of course you are exhausted. There is a ton of new stress on you as you try to cover for your boss and do your own work. Stress takes its toll on the body and in your case it resulted in exhaustion. Listen to your body!!! Rest as long as your body requires the rest. Do not push yourself any more than you have to. All you have to do the blog is say hi to us and let us know you'll write to us when you get some time and energy. We totally understand.

So watch the grass grow and the tree leaves turn to green and the flowers come to life. Nature will calm you and refresh you.

Edith

Jenna Lyons said...

Hey,

I hope your boss is okay!! She is a sweetheart.

I like Ediths advice. Listen to her. ;)

Until I see you again,

Jenna

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer

Great to take a peek and see you are back! Guess I'm late getting here too, usually check in to see what's up but was away for a few days. Hope the camping trip will boost the spirits, planning some sunshine time and counting stars! Listening to the Yukon River bubbling - sounds really good!!

Work can be overwhelming at times and double duty certainly contributes in a big way. Some times it is hard to remember there are only so many hours in a day and that we require personal time as well. Hope co-worker is OK! Like Jack says, enjoy the babies, they can be comfort if they are in a cuddling mood.

Take care and looking forward to updates ... Lori B.