Thursday, May 31, 2012

Happiness is sitting on the deck at the end of a long day with a drink in one hand and petting a kitty cat with the other. I love my deck. It isn't very big but the three of us fit on it with room to spare. I bought a fantastic new lawn chair that I can sink into and lean back in. Very relaxing. I have my four pots of potted plants around me and am able to not only watch the traffic go by but watch tv at the same time. Ah, life is good.

15 days until I leave on my holiday. YEAH!!! Super excited not only for the time off but for everything that comes with it. A long visit with one friend who will be along for the ride, a short visit with a friend up North, great scenery and no doubt some awesome photo opportunities. And camping for 2 weeks. Whooo hooo.




2 comments:

Jack said...

Hi Jennifer,

Loved the photographs you took! So glad to hear you are coming home and relaxing in the good weather there. I hope you have a great time visiting with friends, and a wonderful time away from daily life on your trip! Say hello to the fur girls for us!

Jack

Anonymous said...

Jennifer:

I think I missed something. Where are you going on your holiday? sounds like 'red' is travelling with you.

I'm so glad you enjoy your balcony with your 'family'. You nned somewhere to relax and have a drink and just soak in the outdoors from the comfort of home.

Edith